Here we are back at our favorite day of the week! First off we want to apologize for being a little absent this week. Between delivering food and catering this week has been CRAZY! Which we are not complaining about by any means. We have some things lined up for next week we think you'll love. For now, we are excited that you will be sharing your creations with us today.
One thing...when Pinning these awesome recipes, be sure to click on the picture and go to the original link. That way when you go to try the recipe it will be pinned from the original source and you won't be directed back here and then have to click again.
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~The Farmer's Daughter's Cake by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
Recipes that caught our attention ~Fried Ice Cream Cake by South Your Mouth
Thin Mint Fudge Brownies by Inside BruCrew Life
And, a personal favorite ~Shakshuka by Loaves ‘n Dishes
Your hostesses ~
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.