If you're new to the party...welcome! If you have a food blog we would love for you to share what you have been cooking. If you don't have a food blog this party is for you as well. Simply click on the picture of a dish that interests you, and you will be taken to the recipe source. We love to poke around every week and see what everyone brings, and trust us...we are never disappointed! Have a terrific weekend!
One thing...when Pinning these awesome recipes, be sure to click on the picture and go to the original link. That way when you go to try the recipe it will be pinned from the original source and you won't be directed back here and then have to click again.
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Enchilada Casserole by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Bang Bang Shrimp PoBoy with Tangy Broccoli Slaw by Recipes for Divine Living
Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana - Lightened Up! by Makin' It Mo' Better
And, a personal favorite ~
Pasta with Zucchini and Tomato Cream Sauce by Funny Love Blog
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.