Welcome back to our favorite day of the week, and our favorite party! We can't wait to see what you all bring to the table this week. If you're new to the party...welcome! If you have a food blog we would love for you to share what you have been cooking. If you don't have a food blog this party is for you as well. Simply click on the picture of a dish that interests you, and you will be taken to the recipe source. We love to poke around every week and see what everyone brings, and trust us...we are never disappointed! Have a great holiday weekend!
Now, before we get started, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes by The Kitchen is My Playground
Recipes that caught our attention ~Vanilla Bean Cupcakes by Shugary Sweets
Southern Fried Chicken by Love Bakes Good Cakes
And, a personal favorite ~Sweet Potato and Quinoa Soup by Noshing with the Nolands
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.