Welcome to the Weekend Potluck, or as we are calling it this week, the Patriotic Potluck. Independence Day is one of my favorite holiday's of the year. I love the celebrations and the food associated with July 4th. It will be here before we know it. I cannot wait to see the delicious dishes that you will link up this week. If you are just browsing I know you will find many delectable dishes from some of the best food blogs out there!
If you are looking for some sweets for your Independence Day celebration, you have many to choose from at last week's party. As for this week, we would love to see what you are cooking for July 4th.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Banana Pudding Poke Cake by The Country Cook
Recipes that caught our attention ~Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes by Flavors by Four
S'mores Popcorn Munch by Inside BruCrew Life
And, a personal favorite ~Roasted Corn and Avocado Chicken Salad by The Kitchen is My Playground
Your hosts ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.