Christmas is almost upon us. My family will be busy with last minute preparations this weekend and I for one am looking forward to spending a lot of quality time with loved ones this year. We will be taking the next couple of weeks off from Weekend Potluck and can't wait to see you again in the New Year!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Cherry Pie Bars by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Recipes that caught our attention ~Christmas Gifts From Your Kitchen by My Biscuits Are Burning
Flavored Butters by Your Home Based Mom
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.