Sorry we have been a little absent this week. We have had a full week of catering. Our kitchen has been running at full steam and we wouldn't have it any other way! We definitely wouldn't miss our favorite party of the week and are so happy that your are here to join us. Hope your holiday season has been festive and bright so far! Now...onto the main event.
We can't wait to see what you all bring to the table this week. If you're new to the party...welcome! If you have a food blog we would love for you to share what you have been cooking. If you don't have a food blog this party is for you as well. Simply click on the picture of a dish that interests you, and you will be taken to the recipe source. We love to poke around every week and see what everyone brings, and trust us...we are never disappointed! Have a terrific weekend!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
No Bake Biscoff Cookies by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Meatball Bubble Biscuits by Julie’s Eats & TreatsPeppermint Patty Bark by Lemons for Lulu
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.