Julie and I read cookbooks like they are novels. We have talked about publishing our very own Sunflower Supper Club cookbook and hope that someday that will be a reality. In the meantime, we are super excited to announce that Kim is a part of a brand new Weekend Potluck Fall Favorites eCookbook! It is chock full of fall favorites that your family will love. Kim's recipe for Pumpkin Wonton Ravioli with Creamy Sage Sauce, along with a few other NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED dishes from our co-hostesses, are also included. It can be ordered at a discount through October 31st. Just click on the "add to cart" button below or click on the button on the sidebar to order.at the linky party last week, but today is the BIG DAY.
Now Available: Weekend Potluck Fall Favorites
- A picture for every recipe
- Cook's notes to help where needed
- Complete instructions
- Recipes from basic ingredients
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Semi-Homemade Caramel Rolls by Our Table for Seven
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Chipotle Black Bean Quesadillas with Avocado Cream by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Apple Praline Bread by Manila Spoon
And, a personal favorite ~
Chai Loaf by Silver Boxes
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.