Hello and welcome back to another week of delicious dishes. I'm back from a few days of R & R and it felt terrific. Hope everyone has had a great week. Well, lets get on the the main event. We can't wait to see what you bring. If you don't have a food blog this party is for you as well. Just click on the picture of a dish that interests you, and it will take you to the recipe.
Now, let's take a quick look back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Tailgating Food by The Domestically Impaired Guide to the Retro Kitchen Arts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Smothered Pork Chops by My Biscuits Are Burning
Almond Joy Bars by Flavors By Four
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.