Welcome back to the Weekend Potluck! Grab a cup of coffee and pull up a chair and stay for awhile. Last week there were so many delicious dishes linked up it was so difficult to choose our favorites.
Before we get started with this week let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken by Aunt Nubby’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~Strawberry Lemonade Cookies by Back for Seconds
Chili Tater Tot Casserole by Served Up With Love
And, a personal favorite ~No Bake Butterscotch Pretzel Bars by My Biscuits are Burning
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.