Welcome back to another yummy edition of Weekend Potluck, where friends and foodies meet. We are enjoying our last weekend before school starts next week. Where does the summer go? I swear it seems to go faster each passing year. Hope you all have a great weekend and let's get to the main event.
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Sweet and Saltines by Comfy Cuisine
Recipes that caught our attention ~Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies by Inside BruCrew Life
Red Skinned Potato Salad by Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
And, a personal favorite ~
Chai Tea and Raisin Scones by Aunt B on a Budget
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.