Welcome back the the Weekend Potluck! We had a record number of 191 links last week! Thanks to all of you fabulous foodies who are so loyal to our party and link up week after week! If you are new to the Weekend Potluck, we would love for you to share some of your fabulous dishes. Don't have a blog? This party is for you as well. Pull up a chair and browse some recipes from some of the best food blogs out there. Just click on the photo and it will take you to the recipe. Now onto the the deliciousness...
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Cucumber and Tomato Summer Salad by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~Mexican Chicken Spaghetti by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Apple Pie Enchiladas by Semi-Domesticated Mama
And, a personal favorite ~Lemon Whoopie Pies by Fort Mill SC Living
Your hostesses ~
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.