Happy Friday friends and welcome back to the Weekend Potluck! Before we get to the main event, we thought you might enjoy some photos of our beautiful Kansas sunflowers! We love driving by open fields of these gorgeous flowers. It has always been one of our favorite sights!
Now onto the deliciousness...
First, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Cheeseburger Macaroni by Everyday Mom’s Meals
Recipes that caught our attention ~Nanaimo Bars by Ginger Bakes
Deep Dish Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sundae by Crazy for Crust
And, a personal favorite ~Grilled Corn Salad by Hun, Whats for Dinner?
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.