Welcome back to the Weekend Potluck! Last week there were 160 delicious recipes linked up, which made choosing our favorites a difficult task! We love to see what you bring to share each week, and it just gets better and better.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Moink Balls by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Old Fashioned Steak Fingers by Miz Helen's Kitchen
Snickers Cheesecake Pie by A Kitchen Addiction
And, a personal favorite ~
Spicy Chicken and Pepper Jack Pizza by Eat Cake for Dinner
Your hosts ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.