Welcome back to the Weekend Potluck!
If you have a food blog we would love for you to share what you have been cooking. If you don't have a food blog this party is for you as well. Simply click on the picture of a dish that interests you, and you will be taken to the recipe source. We love to poke around every week and see what everyone brings, and trust us...we are never disappointed! Have a terrific weekend!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks and a link back was ~
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Poke Cake by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Baked Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Wings by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts by The Big Man's World
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.