Welcome back to the Weekend Potluck! First off I owe you an apology if you came to visit last week and noticed we didn't have the link party up. Last week at this time I was lounging on the beach in Maui reading a book and not giving a thought to what was happening in Kansas. By the time I realized that the post hadn't gone live I just figured I'd help myself to another Pina Colada and worry about it later! Seriously I am sorry we weren't here, but I'm sure you were able to find our other terrific co-hostesses.
If you have a food blog we would love for you to share what you have been cooking. If you don't have a food blog this party is for you as well. Simply click on the picture of a dish that interests you, and you will be taken to the recipe source. We love to poke around every week and see what everyone brings, and trust us...we are never disappointed! Have a terrific weekend!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Yellow Cake Mix Recipes: Peeps Sunflower Cake by Mirlandra’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Coconut Cream Pie by What the Fork Food Blog
Crock Pot Blueberry Breakfast Casserole by Recipes that Crock
And, a couple of personal favorites ~
Crock Pot Enchilada Chili by Practical Stewardship
Oatmeal Creme Pie Cupcakes by Scrumptilicious 4 you
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.